Instructions for ATS Athlete Portal
For Athlete Pre-Participation
- Parents please have your child with you while doing online forms – both parent and athlete signatures will be required. Forms have important information for you and the athlete.
- Go to the athletics website greenwaveathletics.com, click Sports Medicine tab, then click ATS Portal link OR using the internet go to atsusers.com. Select “Athlete” Portal
How to LOG IN:
- DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT– IF YOU HAVE NOT OFFICIALLY MADE AN ATHLETIC TEAM OR IF YOU DID FORMS ONLINE LAST YEAR
New Athlete Account: Returning Athlete Account:
ATS Athlete ID: New ATS Athlete ID: (Student ID#)
ATS Password: New ATS Password: GreenWave
ATS Database: ATSSumner ATS Database: ATSSumner
COMPLETE EACH TAB – Be sure to Clink VERTIFY & SAVE on each tab
- All of the YELLOW sections are required.
- Please set your Athlete ID to your school student ID# and GreenWave is your password for future logins. If you chose to change your password, make sure you can remember it! Your ID and password will also be used in the athletic training room IPAD Kiosk to report injuries and log treatments.
- Don’t forget to list any allergies, current medications, or any emergency alerts we need to know about such as asthma, epi pen, diabetes, etc.
- When finished, Click Verify, then Click Save Athlete Info.
- This allows you to see what paperwork your athletic trainer has checked off as completed
*** It is required that you have insurance to participate in athletics at GHS.
- If you have no primary insurance, mark the box “no primary insurance” and please contact the Athletic Director or Administration about purchasing school insurance.
- Click ADD to complete your insurance information. All insurance info is REQUIRED
- If your insurance company is not listed, exit out and Click on Add New Insurance Company, and then return to the ADD button for entering your insurance info.
- When finished, Click Verify, then Click Save.
- Click ADD to list Emergency Contact Information.
- You must list AT LEAST 2 emergency contact person (include as much info as possible)
- Once finished, Click Verify Emergency Contact Information.
- Use the drop down menu to select a form. Then Click NEW.
- There are 8 forms that you MUST read, fill out, and sign – MAKE SURE 8 ARE COMPLETE
Concussion Education Sign-Off Form
Consent to Perform Urinalysis for Drug Testing
Medical / Health Information Consent Form
Medical History Form
Sports Physical Release Form
Student Insurance Program
Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Transportation To and From Extracurricular Activities Form
- TO SIGN: Hold the LEFT mouse button and move the mouse over the Athlete/Student
Signature Box. Then TYPE your name in the Signed By box, then Click Sign.
- Click SAVE on each form before you move to the next form.
- When finished, Click Save.
- ALL forms that were correctly saved will show up at the top of the page and date/time they were submitted
- This tab allows you to see what files have been uploaded to your athletes file and also allows you to upload your son/daughter physical each year or any other important documents.
*You must PRINT this from the TSSAA website or get a form from your Coach or Athletic Trainer.
- The history form of the physical should be filled out by the athlete and their parent and signed at the bottom by the parent and athlete. The physical exam form is to be completed by a physician or other TSSAA approved healthcare provider at the time of your physical.
- Once completed, If possible, please scan and upload it on your student athlete portal.
**Turn in the hard copy of history and physical exam form to your coach or athletic trainer
Please make sure ALL your information is CURRENT and COMPLETE. If your information is not complete, you will NOT be allowed to participate in Athletics until it is completed.